Pair of quality RDA7432D grooved and dimpled performance rear disc rotors to suit some Land Rover Discovery III and Range Rover Sport models as listed:
|Land Rover||Discovery||2004-2009||Series III||4.4 i|
|Land Rover||Discovery||2009-2012||Series IV||2.7 TD|
|Land Rover||Range Rover||2005-2009||L320||4.2 SC|
|Land Rover||Range Rover||2002-2009||L320||4.4 i|
|Land Rover||Range Rover||2007-2010||L320||3.6 TD|
|Land Rover||Range Rover||2009-2013||L320||3.0 DTT|
The RDA Grooved and Dimpled Brake Rotor
Want better braking performance?
- Want enhanced brake safety?
- Want to improve the look of your alloy wheels?
- Want all this without costing an arm and a leg?
Rotors & Drums Australia ( RDA) offers the largest range of performance brake rotors available in Australia.
RDA Grooved and dimpled rotors provide a cost effective solution to improve the stopping performance
of any make or model of motor vehicle with the following engineered characteristics:
- Increased dissipation of water, dust and road grime from the contact area of your braking system.
- Improved integrity of the pad and rotor surface, through deglazing of the contact area.
- Directional slotting surface also combats âout-gassing" which is caused by gas from the brake pad bonding agent forming a cushion between your pad and rotor and thereby reducing pad âbite".
|Type|| Vented |
|A = Diameter||350|
|B = Original Height||59.5|
|C = Original Thickness|| 20 |
|D = Min Thickness ie Replacement||17|
|E = Centre hole|| 79 |
|F = No of bolt holes|| 5 |