Australia's premium lighting range just got better.
These lights are designed for Australian conditions and unlike many competitors in the market, these suit right hand drive vehicles and feature both High and Low beam with a brilliant spread of light.
An excellent replacement for the common PAR56 H4 and conventional sealed beams currently in the market. As with all Ignite LED lamps, these headlights have a low current draw.
Low beam is emitted from the single Philips LED in the centre with Ignite patented TIR Lens technology providing the High beam and park lamp functions via the 6 Cree LED's around the outside. H4 and H13 Globe holder connector leads are supplied with each light. IP68 rated.
- Beam Angle: LOW/HIGH Beam/front position light
- Voltage: 9-36V DC
- Current Draw :LB 1.7 A/0.8A @ 12/24 Volt, HB 4.1A/1.8A @ 12V/24 Volt
- Phillips LED Low Beam / CREE Led's High Beam
- Effective Lumens: LB 1450LM, HB 3100LM
- Raw Lumens: LB 1800LM, HB 3900LM
- Projection optical structure and TIR potical lens
- Integrated Electronic Thermal Management (ETM)
- Kelvin: 6,500 K
- Lens Material Poly-Carbonate Lens Cover / Glass Inner Lens
- Mounting: Replaces PAR56 headlights
- Housing: Black powder coated die cast aluminium
- Chrome Face
- ECER112/R7, DOT, IP68, CE
- Connector: H4/H13
- Weight: 1.4kg
- Size: 177mm x 119mm
- Life Span: 50,000 hours