TERMS AND CONDITIONS AGREEMENT OF SALE
Please read them carefully
The use of this site is governed by the TERMS AND CONDITIONS AGREEMENT OF SALE set forth below.
Purchases of goods and/or services from Beyond 4X4 via this website, indicate your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Beyond 4X4 reserves the right to make changes to this web site and these terms and conditions at any time without any prior notice. Beyond 4X4 is the service provider; it is also referred to as "beyond4x4.com.au", "us" and "we". Customer is the person or organisation who purchases or seeks services or components from beyond4x4.com.au; it is also referred to as "you".
- We currently do not ship overseas.
- All orders placed are subject to confirmation and acceptance by Beyond 4X4.
- To minimise errors and improve efficiency, orders can only be placed using our on-line ordering system. Any quantity in stock displayed on our web site should be considered as a guide only.
- Quantity in stock does not take into account existing orders placed which are yet to be processed. It is possible that an order placed earlier will receive the allocation of the part in which the quantity for it showed as in stock at the time of your order. Inventory discrepancy can also affect the accuracy of the stock status displayed on our web site.
- Pick ups are welcome for any orders from Beyond 4X4 provided you contact us to let us know beforehand.
- To cancel an order please contact us as soon as possible. Cancellations attempted after the despatching will result in the customer having to pay the shipping and handling charges on the package and the cost of shipping the package back.
- Cancellations may be communicated by telephone or email. Weekends and holidays by e-mail only.
- For specially ordered items, there is no refund policy. For all stocked items that are returned, there is a 15% restocking fee.
- For on-line orders, accepted payments include credit cards (Visa and Master card) and direct deposits.We may request a 10% non-refundable deposit for rare items we have to specifically order in.
- There is no additional charge for Visa/MasterCard payments. We do not charge your credit card until the goods are ready to be shipped.
- We also offer deliveries to Melbourne and suburbs via local courier services. These deliveries must be paid for and funds cleared before despatch.
- When doing a direct fund transfer or direct deposit into our account, please include your Order ID as the deposit reference. It may also required for a deposit slip to be sent to us by fax or e-mail (scanned).
- For Internet funds transfer please cut and paste the transfer details and send to us by e-mail.
Our bank account details:
- Bank: Commonwealth
- B.S.B. Number: 063 184
- Account Number:1037 2413
- The title of the goods supplied does not pass to the customer from beyond4x4.com.au until the full amount is paid and cleared to Beyond 4X4.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes unless arrangements are made before purchasing.
- We do not ship to third party addresses unless that address is known and can be verified by Beyond 4X4.
- Customers are responsible for paying any freight charges incurred by refused shipment and unclaimed goods.
- Beyond 4X4 will make every effort to deliver on time, however, we shall not be held liable for delay or lost shipment.
- Customers are responsible to have someone at the delivery address to sign for and accept the delivery. Cost for re-delivery attempts will be passed to the customers if the delivery address is unattended at the time of delivery.
Return and refund:
- Please select carefully at the time when you place your order.
- Returns for refund will only be accepted within 7 days of you receiving the goods.
- A restocking fee of 15% of the purchase price will be deducted.
- Returned goods must be in its original condition and include all the original packaging. Shipping and handling costs are not refundable.
- This return for refund policy is applicable also to change of mind, and lack of expertise for installation etc.
- Any incorrect, missing or damaged items received must be reported to Beyond 4X4 within 24 hours of you receiving the delivery. This can be done by e-mail or phone.
- If item(s) received is not what was ordered please do not open any sealed packaging (ie shrink wrapping etc) Any attempt to use the incorrect item will be deemed to be acceptance by the customer of the item(s). No refund can be offered if this case exists.
- Beyond 4X4 owns the title of any extra goods shipped with your order that have been despatched in error.
- All goods sold by Beyond 4X4 come with a manufacturer's back to base warranty, it can only be shorter if a special note is mentioned about an item. This means that the faulty item/s must be returned to us at the earliest possible convenience.
- Goods under warranty cover will be replaced or repaired by the manufacturers. No refund can be provided under any circumstances.
- Beyond 4X4 is responsible for the handling of most products' warranty processes.
- Warranty only covers the item(s) sold by Beyond 4X4. Warranty does not cover any other equipment used in conjunction with the item(s) sold by Beyond 4X4.
- DOA (Dead on arrival) items are eligible for refund or an instant replacement from our stock. DOA items must be reported within 7 days from the time you receive your goods. Failure to report a DOA item within 7 days will result in you not being able to claim the item as a DOA. This is particularly important where the manufacturer's have strict guidelines.
- Customers must request a RA (Return Authorisation) number prior to returning any merchandise to Beyond 4X4. This RA number is deemed effective for 10 days including the day of issue. RA numbers can be obtained by e-mailing our support, or by phone call. RA numbers are only issued when we consider the item is in fact faulty from the descriptions provided by the customer.
- A large percentage of returned goods are found to be, not faulty. If the returned goods are determined by Beyond 4X4 to not be faulty, then all returning shipping fees will be worn by the customer. We will seek the permission from the customer to charge this cost to the customer's credit card where possible. Failing this, the goods will be sent back by Australia Post COD freight collect.
- All warranties are voided if the returned product is found in any way to be mishandled, installed incorrectly, modified, tampered, abused, physically damaged or used under wrong voltage etc.
- Please attach a copy of the original invoice or provide the original invoice number. A detailed fault description must be sent together with all the returning warranty goods. Goods returned with "faulty" will not be acknowledged and the parcel will be returned to the customer.The customer is responsible for any shipping and insurance cost involved in sending the warranty claim goods back to Beyond 4X4. Beyond 4X4 is not responsible for any parcel missing in transit, on its return back to us.
- Product(s) discontinued by manufacturer(s) shall be upgraded to a similar product or a credit off your next purchase will be given at the current market value or the purchase price whichever is lower.
Warranty turnaround time:
- Turnaround time for warranty claims largely depends on the suppliers or the distributors. We will try our best to speed up the process. Please understand the time involved for a warranty claim will include: our time to test the item, shipping back to the supplier, supplier's own test and replacement/repair, and the shipping back to usWe do not provide advance replacement under any circumstances.
- Please keep this in mind when you place your order.
- beyond4x4.com.au is not responsible for any losses resulting from the time it takes to have the faulty item replaced or repaired.
- Due to changing market forces and other extenuating circumstances that affect product availability, and price stability we reserve the right to withdraw any product we advertise and change prices without notice.
- Information contained throughout the web pages and in our database is believed to be accurate and reliable at the time of publishing. There may be misprints, human errors, and omissions. We reserve the right to make changes and corrections in prices, products, and specifications without notice.
- Images displayed on this web site should be regarded as illustrative and informational purpose only. The actual products may differ slightly.
- Hyperlinks (URL) provided throughout our product pages can only be used as references only. The products we carry are often not identical as the contents contained in the links. If unsure, please contact our sales team.